(The preliminary program is Subject to changes)
FRIDAY May 1st
1. New type 1 diabetes technologies; Dr Barbora Poldus, University of Melbourne.
2. Metabolic issues surrounding pregnancy; Dr Sarah Glastras, University of Sydney.
3. Diabetic eye disease update; A/Prof Samantha Fraser-Bell, University of Sydney.
1. Iodine- refractory thyroid cancer; Dr Venessa Tsang, University of Sydney.
2. Troublesome forms of thyroiditis; Dr Don McLeod, QIMR.
Adreno-cortical cancer; from Bench to Bedside; Prof Gary Hammer, University of Michigan USA.
SATURDAY May 2nd
1. Adrenal steroid assays and pitfalls; Dr Caroline Jung, University of Melbourne.
2. Adrenal insufficiency management; Prof David Torpy, University of Adelaide.
3. What’s New with the Adrenal Medulla? A/Prof R Clifton-Bligh, University of Sydney.
DIFFICULT ADRENAL CASES
Chair and expert panel including G Hammer
Cases to be arranged; including Dr Lucia Gagliardi, University of Adelaide.
SUNDAY May 3rd
BONE AND PARATHYROID
1. Timely intervention in osteoporosis; A/Prof Fran Milat, Monash University
2. Complications of osteoporosis therapies; Dr Christian Girgis, University of Sydney
3. Management of hyper and hypoparathyroidism; A/Prof Julie Miller, University of Melbourne
Benign adrenal masses; how do we know and how do we follow? Prof Gary Hammer (TBC)
Adrenal surgery update; Prof Julie Miller (TBC)
HOT LOCAL TOPICS
Lessons learned from the Tasman 1 kindred; Dr Michael Thompson, University of Tasmania.